Thursday, November 13, 2008

Birthday Party!!!

Mommy and Daddy's cake - yes, we are survivors!
Josh and Rachel's cakes - our first taste of sugar....and this is how it went (we were also sick this day)


Rachel's journey...

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!
Okay, now with the hat gone, maybe I'll check out the candle Hmm... not too bad
Maybe just a little bite..
Mmmmm.... so sweet
Okay, one more little bite.. Starting to get messy
so this is a sugar high..
I think I might just like this..
..and it was a Happy Birthday after all!


Josh's journey...
Woah, am I allowed to eat this?
..and I can take as big of bites as I want to?
looking to make sure mommy's still okay with this
Lovin' it!
Diggin' in some more!
Okay, mommy you can have that piece, but the rest is mine
I love birthday cake!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment